ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, Jeffrey Eckhaus <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx, gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

Kristina,

I would have no objection to placing your comments
regarding the characteristics of the registrar poll in
the formal record alongside the registrar poll
results.  Those that read this Outcomes Report are
entitled to know that WG members have issues with
several aspects of this particular poll.

regards,
Danny

=== message truncated ===

photos & more.