ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Domain Tasting Outcomes Report version 1.6 part 1

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Domain Tasting Outcomes Report version 1.6 part 1
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:56:48 -0400

All,

The attached pdf file contains my suggested revisions, all of which are
quite minor.   (Seemed easier than submitting the entire document).

Some comments:

1.  The annexes should probably be-ordered to correspond to text.  I
haven't made changes in the text or in the Annex headings because I
didn't want to wreck any cross-referencing.  If we're going to do so,
three Annexes need to change:

IPC - now Annex 5, but should be Annex 3
ccTLDs - now Annex 3, but should be Annex 4
UDRP - now Annex 4, but should be Annex 5

2.  My comment w/r/t 1.3 is to keep the heading with the text, which may
not require revision depending on other changes.

3.  I was not clear as to what "potentially modified" referred to in 1.4
so made my best guess, which may not be correct.

4.  Sally Foreman, the source of the quote in the IPC RFI summary, asked
that she be permitted to amend her comment slightly for clarity.  That
seemed to be a reasonable request in exchange for agreeing to be
identified so I've made the slight amendments.

5.  While I believe the current version of section 4.4 is greatly
improved from its original form, I still have transparency- and
perception-related concerns.  Given our timing, I did not see the point
in suggesting further revisions.

Kristina