ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

[gnso-dt-wg] Revised Motion

  • To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dt-wg] Revised Motion
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:20:13 -0500

All,

Please see my comments on the latest version of the Motion.  I have
eliminated all of the Whereas clauses that do not relate to this motion
(namely, the ICANN fee information) and revised the motion to be more in
line with what the .biz and .info proposals.  In addition, I have added
a paragraph on revising the Registrar Accreditation Agreement.

I am ready to discuss this tomorrow subject to all of the other caveats.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  &

Business Development

NeuStar, Inc.