RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Revised Motion
- To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Revised Motion
- From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:53:22 -0500
With respect to your last question, I think you may be thinking about
this in the wrong way. What NeuStar and Afilias have proposed is not
the addition of an excess fee, but is rather just not allowing a refund.
The reality is that what we are doing is treating the deletion no
different than a deletion of the domain name after the five day period.
In other words, the money received by the registry is no different than
funds received from a normal registration. The other way to think about
it is for any deletes above the maximum, it is as if there is no further
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services &
From: owner-gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [gnso-dt-wg] Revised Motion
On 25 Feb 2008, at 16:20, Neuman, Jeff wrote:
Couple of comments.
- It is a drafting team not a design team.
- The council began deliberations on Wednesday 13 Feb
Also I have a question, what happens to the money from the fee that is