ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-et]

[gnso-et] RE: DOODLE / Evaluation Team meeting

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-et@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-et@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-et] RE: DOODLE / Evaluation Team meeting
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:55:08 +1100

With all due respect I find it hard to believe that there are meeting clashes
during business hours in Australia when I can't ever get a meeting scheduled
then. Do you mean there are meeting clashes with the "usual preferred times for
North America"?

I will simply try to fit in with what is presented.

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.