ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-et]

Re: [gnso-et] Messages to AoC Applicants

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-et] Messages to AoC Applicants
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:41:23 +0100

Great, thanks Chuck.

Is anyone clear on exactly when we will have to do the next one, and hence by
when we'll need to define the permanent process?   I suspect we could all use a
little time off from this topic to focus on other matters, and it might be good
to let the dust settle a bit and let the lessons learned emerge...

Bill