[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux PDP WG
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux PDP WG
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:26:49 -0400
On Saturday 21 June, the council schedule includes:
1215 - 1300 discussion on Fast Flux PDP WG
and is being amended to include:
1300 - 1430 Lunch: Ken Silva from Versign will give a presentation
on Fast FLux during the lunch break.
Lunch, kindly sponsored by Verisign, will be
provided for the participants.
While it may be late for some WG members who have made travel
arrangements that did not include participation in the 21 June Council
meetings, I would like to make this a joint session of the WG and the
Council. Of course as with the rest of the GNSO councils meetings,
including those on Saturday, the meetings will be open to observers.
Remote participation facilities are available for anyone who is not
planning to be in Paris. The session will also be transcribed.
The Agenda for the joint meeting follows the topics already listed in
- discussion of Issues Report
- review and discussion of WG Charter as approved by the council
- initial plans for the WG
Note: I will be acting as interim chair of this WG until a chair is
chosen and approved by the GNSO Council.