ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Reminder -- Poll - Would moving the call back to our original Friday time work better for people?

• To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Reminder -- Poll - Would moving the call back to our original Friday time work better for people?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:00:47 -0500

just a little "bump" for those of you who haven't had a chance to respond to my poll. so far, Friday's looking like the better day by far. i'll leave the poll open until tomorrow and then let y'all know.

thanks!

m

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:21:10 -0500
To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poll - Would moving the call back to our original Friday time work better for people?

Hi all,

I wanted to circle back and check on our meeting time -- since the Wednesday-shift is primarily to accommodate me.

I'd be happy to shift back to Fridays if that would mean that more people could make the call.

One option (which might be too hard to keep track of) would be to meet mostly on Fridays, and shift to Wednesday on the week that I have to go to my dang Broadband Commission meeting.

So here's a survey for you to take -- PLEASE follow this link and let me know how you'd like to proceed.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UCxmqULun9_2fWwYvlrJmwjQ_3d_3d

Thanks!

mikey

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy