ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Registrant Verification: additional language for 5.7

  • To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Registrant Verification: additional language for 5.7
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:17:19 -0700

agree with the sentiments expressed by Mr. Diaz.&nbsp; <br><br>Considering the
late stage of the drafting process, we should focus on polishing those items
that have garnered loose agreement, and avoid introducing new recommendations
that have not been discussed by the full group.&nbsp; This is particularly true
of this idea, which could have broad-reaching implications for registries and
padding-left: 8px; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: verdana;">
-------- Original Message --------<br>