ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Another example why due process is important

  • To: Rod Rasmussen <rod.rasmussen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, George Kirikos <fastflux@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Another example why due process is important
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:45:18 -0800

Have to agree with Rod, here. I am not an attorney, and I don't claim to
understand every aspect and nuance of what constitutes due process, but I am
familiar with software and operations, and this really seems like a
programming or process error, not failure to consider due process.

Attorneys on the list might offer an opinion or counterexample?