ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] SOI

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] SOI
  • From: "Zbynek Loebl" <zbynek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:15:05 +0200

Dear all,

Please find below my statement of interest:

I manage the implementation of UDRP on behalf of the Czech Arbitration Court
(CAC). CAC was appointed as a new UDRP provider in January of this year. I was
nominated to the FF WG by the IP Constituency. I have been a technology lawyer
for almost 20 years so my interest in the FF WG relates not only to IP/UDRP
aspects but also technology and security aspects of this issue. Nevertheless, I
have no clients with any direct or indirect relationship to FF apart of the CAC.

Best wishes,

Zbynek Loebl