ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Definition - V4.1

  • To: Joe St Sauver <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Definition - V4.1
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:05:23 -0700

LoL, interesting qualifier!

Do you mean "terribly unhappy" as in "terribly unhappy living with Cindy
Crawford" or "terribly unhappy living with Roseanne Barr"?

On 7/28/08 11:00 AM, "Joe St Sauver" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dave's definition does a pretty good job of capturing the
essence of fastflux, I think. There are some edge cases
that might shift things a little one way or the other,
but on the whole, if his definition were to be frozen
in stone right now, I don't think I'd be terribly unhappy
living with it...

Regards,

Joe

Disclaimer: all opinions strictly my own.