ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2

  • To: joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:56:20 -0500

at this point my plea is for converging definitions rather than diverging. i'm feeling the need to get a stake in the ground and move ON.

i'm meh on the "compromised vs plurally-purposed" debate and can go either way.

routing was discussed in previous email, and i find the "discard it" arguments more compelling.

"intent" has been discussed in previous email AND two phone conversations, and i find the "discard it" arguments more compelling.

"change in TTL" correction duly noted -- Dave, you want to comment on that? is it low TTL, or *changing* TTL, or both?