ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2: concern about "consumer-grade"

  • To: <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2: concern about "consumer-grade"
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:00:57 -0700

Eric,

In the past hour, you've made three objectively rude and obnoxious comments,
towards three different, respected members of this WG -- your comment while
Marc was speaking on the call, your comment to Joe's 'regards', and your
below comment to Dave.  None of it was necessary, nor proper in a civilized
forum to discuss important issues.  If you want to snipe to people, do it
privately to them off list.  This sort of behavior is derogatory to the WG
process.

You have been politely warned by the Chair.  Now you are politely warned by
the Council liaison.  I hope you can return to civility quickly.

Thanks,
Mike