ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: From Christian -- Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Meta: Strawman - Process vs. Policy

  • To: Marc Perkel <marc@xxxxxxxxxx>, fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: From Christian -- Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Meta: Strawman - Process vs. Policy
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:29:05 -0700

You are on a roll, Marc:-)

This is an extremely important point. I can't even speculate what tolerance
thresholds governments and financial institutions operate under with respect to
fraud, theft, loss, but the numbers are growing daily and we would be foolish
to dismiss the possibility of government/regulatory outrage and intervention.

[Plea: Having been a bouncer in college, I suspect that the bouncer analogy is
flawed, let's just let it go and I promise I'll share bouncer stories and
motivations with you in Cairo:-]