ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Workgroup process -- I'm failing you

  • To: <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Workgroup process -- I'm failing you
  • From: Kal Feher <kalman.feher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:52:06 +1000

I have not seen you become too partisan Mike, but I am concerned about the
unfocused discussion on the mailing list. I think it was fine initially to
find our feet, but a more focused approach is required to move from where we
are. From this stand point, I support your suggestion of splitting into
roles, so long as it doesn¹t ³lock out² members of the group.

--
Kal Feher