ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Abuse in general

  • To: RLVaughn <RL_Vaughn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Abuse in general
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:33:45 -0700

I'm OK with the bunny rabbit thing.

All I ask is that when you use fast flux, you use it in the context of the
definition we've adopted.

Uttering or typing "fast flux" in this group should evoke the kind of
instinctive response Randy exhibited: vampire, malicious, bad, ... The thing
our group is trying to stop".

Utter bunny rabbit, phlorx, or whatever you choose when you want to talk about
a network that uses short TTLs but lacks  the other characteristics we
associate with fast flux.

Bunny rabbit network might actually work, since few people associate bunnies
with bad acts.