ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Teleconferences

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Teleconferences
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 06:29:25 -0700

Too late, at least one confused WG member has an unavoidable conflict.
Believing that today's meeting was cancelled, we scheduled oral surgery for my
son today at noon Eastern time. He can't drive following sedation so I have to
drop him off and pick him up.

I will only be on the call for the first 30 minutes.