ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] i need some help formulating options for "next steps"

• To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] i need some help formulating options for "next steps"
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:06:33 -0500

Hi all,

I've been working on a few "options for next steps" to present as part of our report and have found myself with more choices than I realized. So I thought I'd put together a little poll and see what y'all think.

I've attached Version 1 of my little poll for you to review. Don't complete the poll yet. Rather, take a look at the questions I'm asking and see if

a) they need to be reworded
        b) something needs to be added

I tried toframe the language as carefully as I could, but I'm sure my biases are showing. So this first pass is to iron out the questions. I'll send out Version 2 tomorrow morning -- that's the one you should fill out and return. I'll combine all the responses into a single file, crunch some numbers and send the results file back to you.

I've provided space for you to describe two options -- of equal rank. View this as mechanized brainstorming. I'm looking for lumps of opinion about what the options should contain and put two choices out there so that you can offer a couple of options if you like. It's fine if you only want to describe one option, I'll exclude blank cells from tallies.

I'm inclined to leave the "what's out preference" conversation for a second round (once I've had a chance to find the 'clumps' in your responses) plus some conversation during the next conference call.

So to restate -- please just take a look at the words/structure today. I'll fold your ideas into the next draft and get it out tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

m

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com

Attachment: Next Step Questionnaire v1.xls
Description:

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy