ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Two items

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Two items
  • From: RLVaughn <RL_Vaughn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:51:39 -0500

Hi everyone,

Item 1:
I have posted a revised case study on the private wiki.  The
revisions visit the false positive issue for the TMF estimate.
More importantly, the revisions remove as much identifying
information about domains and IPs as possible.
Other changes address grammatical issues.  Rest assured
many grammatical challenges remain.  I also attempted to
clear up the matter of the subject domain being, or not
being a false positive.  (In digest mode, it is not a
false positive.)

Item 2:
I have a class in conflict with the times for the Wednesday phone
conferences and will attend only in spirit and via mp3 lurking.
I shall miss the calls as they have been fun even if they tend to
stretch my 10-minute attention span;)

Randy