ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Wednesday call -- IMPORTANT. We'll be determining which changes have "rough consensus"

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Wednesday call -- IMPORTANT. We'll be determining which changes have "rough consensus"
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:59:11 +0200

Mike,

I'm sorry but I've a conflict I haven't been able to elide, work around, or fudge.

Eric

Mike O'Connor wrote:

Hi all,

It was observed on the call last week that we're leaking members. This after we determined that we weren't really comfortable making pronouncements during the call because we had so few people on the line.

If you can, please try to make a special effort to be on the call this week. I'm hoping that we can discuss the controversial proposals and put them to bed this week and good participation would make me more comfortable with the results.

Thanks!

mikey

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356