ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Revised Draft Fast Flux Initial Report

  • To: "gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Revised Draft Fast Flux Initial Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 02:22:47 -0700

Thanks Greg for your feedback.

1. The original proposal came from Joe St Sauver and you provided some
commentary to his suggestion. Would it maybe be possible for you and Joe to
work on a paragraph that would address in a satisfactory way the points
mentioned by both of you? This could then be reviewed by the group on the call
on Friday or on the mailing list.

2. I would propose that your suggestion is discussed on the next call.

3. I'll make the change, thanks for noticing.

Best regards,

Marika