ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Meeting on 2 November

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Meeting on 2 November
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:17:07 +0200

Hi,

While I don't have the time yet, I did want to remind the WG that Mike had scheduled a WG meeting for Sunday in Cairo. There will be teleconference facilities available so being there is person is not required, but of course the timing may be awkward.

I just wanted to confirm how many of you were planning on this and had bought tickets with this in mind - I.e I want to make sure that it was indeed scheduled with the WG by Mike.

I am also trying to figure out if, given the current status - and as we won't have a draft ready in time, it is the best use of time.

thanks

a.