ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated draft Fast Flux Initial Report posted on Wiki

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated draft Fast Flux Initial Report posted on Wiki
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 06:12:12 -0700

Dear All,

The latest version of the draft Fast Flux Initial Report has been posted on the
wiki (https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?fast_flux_pdp_wg) for discussion
on our next conference call, Monday 27 October.

This version incorporates the changes agreed upon in our last conference call.
In addition, I have attempted to separate the 'support' and 'alternative views'
from the 'agreement' sections, by means of a bullet, indent and reduced font.
In contrast, those sections that were added in agreement have been integrated
in the text. We can discuss on our next call whether this is deemed sufficient
separation or whether another approach should be pursued.  Do note that once
all the proposed changes have been reviewed, the document will need a thorough
review to ensure style and spelling consistency (e.g. fast flux vs. fastflux).

With best regards,

Marika