ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Data Annex for Report - First Draft

  • To: "'Martin Hall'" <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fast Flux Workgroup'" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Data Annex for Report - First Draft
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 23:45:47 -0500

Dear Martin:

This is great material, and thanks.

Definitely add the data table (listing the numbers of fluxers by TLD, number
of total registration in each TLD, and flux scores).

As you add narrative, I think it could help to include a definition of
"Total Number of Fluxing Domains by Date."  Does this metric tell how many
domain names you saw fluxing on a given day?

Related: do you have stats for the average and mean lifetime (in days) of
the fluxing domains you detected?  (I wonder if Jose has stats for that
too.)

The pie chart on the left would benefit from labels for .COM, .CN, and .NET.

All best,
--Greg