ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of draft initial report posted on wiki

  • To: <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Fast Flux Workgroup'" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of draft initial report posted on wiki
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:57:37 -0500

Dear Mike:

I think my wording is factual and defensible.  Some TLDs, depending upon
their natures, do not face certain problems.  For example, can anyone
demonstrate when or how malicious parties have ever registered .MUSEUM or
.COOP or .EDU names to perpetrate fast-flux, spam, or phishing?  And
according to the research by WG members and others, most TLDs have no
fast-flux at all occurring in them.

All best,

--Greg

  _____