ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Data Annex: Updated Draft

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Data Annex: Updated Draft
  • From: Martin Hall <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:27:09 -0800

Thank you for everyone's input to the original draft. Dave was a big help in moving this forward.

Jose, please check that you're happy with how I've represented your data. if you have a cumulative number of fluxing domains data set you'd like to share, I'm happy to include that.

Joe/Greg, I have responded to your input as best I can. I've made tradeoffs based on time available and the likelihood of going insane from Excel battles.

Throw comments at me and, if I get them in good time, I will produce a revised version before Friday's call.

FYI, I know there are a couple of fuzziness/image issues, which I'll fix in another iteration. Please point out any other formatting issue you see in case I don't have it on my list.

Martin

--
Martin Hall
skype: martin-hall