ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Possible additional registries to mention for page 37 footnote

  • To: Joe St Sauver <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Possible additional registries to mention for page 37 footnote
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:35:43 -0800

Yes, bearing in mind that this is for a footnote, and that we'd like to
accommodate Greg's concern that the spotlight not focus directly on his
organization, I think we could use the APWG report (already cited), and
choose a few other large TLDs that are doing a good job. EU (0.4), DE and UK
(both 0.8) are perhaps sufficient. I still like the idea of including the
URL for the Afilias policy, and we could probably look at the DE registry
site to see if they have a useful policy reference (pretty information-full
web site, BTW).