ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For Review: Executive summary for fast flux initial report

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For Review: Executive summary for fast flux initial report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 03:06:34 -0800

Dear All,

As discussed on our last conference call, please find attached the proposed
text for the Executive Summary of the Fast Flux Initial Report. I have attached
both a PDF version and a Word version for those of you that would like to use
track changes. Please circulate your comments / suggestions to the mailing list.

REMINDER: For those of you still working on certain sections of the report, the
deadline for submission is Friday 9 January. On Monday 12 January, an 'almost
final' version of the Initial Report will be circulated for your review, with
the aim to finalise the report on our next call on Friday 16 January.

With best regards,

Marika