ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For your review - Proposed text for public comment forum and announcement

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For your review - Proposed text for public comment forum and announcement
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 04:33:55 -0800

Dear All,

As discussed on our last conference call, please find attached for your review
the proposed text for the public comment forum and announcement. Please share
your comments / suggestions on the mailing list.

I hope to post the final version of the initial report shortly; I'm still
working with ICANN legal counsel to come up with acceptable language for
section 5.4.

With best regards,

Marika