ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux presentation for the GNSO Council

  • To: "gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>, Mike Rodenbaugh <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux presentation for the GNSO Council
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 06:42:40 -0800

Thanks Greg. I'll add some further info on the Constituency Statements to the
slides and will circulate them shortly.

Best regards,

Marika

On 3/1/09 2:55 PM, "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Mike and Marika:

I see that there are three slides about the public comments, but nothing
regarding the contents of the constituency statements. Constituency statements
are a vital input in the WG process, and the constituency statements were of a
greater length and depth than the public comments.  I think the Council should
receive an overview of the constituency statements as part of the presentation.

All best,
--Greg