ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FW: Apologies & One point I wanted to raise

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FW: Apologies & One point I wanted to raise
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:23:59 -0700

------ Forwarded Message
From: Martin Hall <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:04:08 -0700
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Apologies & One point I wanted to raise

Marika,

My voice over IP connection has failed me at my current location. I
got booted off the call and am apparently unable to connect again.

The only other point I'd wanted to raise in today's call had to do
with collaboration with other industry groups.
We have some text currently in the report that refers to this but
there were sufficient public comments that referenced other groups
together with concerns about the role or capabilities of ICANN to act
moving forward that I'd like to request some acknowledgment be added
to the report about public comments underscoring the need for
collaboration with other groups including, but not limited, to IETF,
MAAWG, APWG. Also, I don't know if recent collaboration on conficker
indicates another group or collaboration methodology that ought to be
referenced.

Martin
--
Martin Hall