ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FF PDP WG during the Sydney Meeting

  • To: "Fast Flux Fast Flux" <gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FF PDP WG during the Sydney Meeting
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:27:38 -0700

Team:

For scheduling purposes, Glen has asked that we provide her with an
indication of whether or not this group plans to hold a face-to-face
meeting in Sydney.

I am of the opinion that we can complete our remaining work in the
upcoming weeks and submit our final report prior to Sydney, therefore
not requiring a spot on the schedule. But I will yield to the group on
this if others feel differently.

If you feel otherwise, please respond to the list.

Thank you,

J.