ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Action items from Fast Flux call

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Action items from Fast Flux call
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:01:31 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the action items from our call today:

Action Items from Fast Flux call on 22 April 2009:

 *   Draft email intended to reach out to relevant IETF Directorates to share
FF Initial Report and solicit input (Dave)
 *   Formulate addition to the report incorporating comments made by Atkinson
(1a) and circulate proposed text to mailing list (Dave)
 *   Formulate note on distinction between legitimate / illegitimate use for
incorporation in the report and circulate proposed text to mailing list (Dave)
 *   Reach out to K Claffy to obtain input on how a mechanism to separate
legitimate and illegitimate use of FF could be developed (James / Marika)
 *   Provide proposal for including comment 2a in the relevant section of the
report for consideration (Marika)
 *   Review and provide recommendations for public comments category 3 (James)
and category 4 (Rod / Dave)
 *   Develop draft version of final report, including highlights of sections
that require further consideration and work by the WG (Marika)
 *   Updated fast flux hosting public comments categorization document (Marika)

Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Those that were not on the call are encouraged to volunteer to review and
provide recommendations for the remaining categories (5, 6, 7, 8 and 9).

The next conference call has been scheduled for next Wednesday 28 April at
14.30 UTC, unless all action items have been addressed before that time.

With best regards,

Marika