ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] 7a, 7b, 7c

  • To: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] 7a, 7b, 7c
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:36:41 -0700

I think most of us know JW's pedigree. For those who are not familiar with
Dr. Warner, he is a very respected member of the security/anticrime
community, works regularly with law enforcement, speaks to Congress on
e-crime, and apparently works 36 hour days (yes, even more than we do, or at
least more than I do, because I collapse around 20 hours most days...)