ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Rasmussen/Piscitello action 4.h

  • To: Greg Aaron <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Rasmussen/Piscitello action 4.h
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 07:13:05 -0700

Greg, the compensation statement comes from a number of comments made by
George Kirikos while he was a member of the WG. I realize he and several
others who were very concerned about false positives are no long active
members, but I wanted to reflect their input. I imagine this is a matter
registrars deal with today, perhaps the WG might want to reflect that this
is already accommodated and would apply to FF false positive situations?