ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Rasmussen/Piscitello action 4.a

  • To: "'Dave Piscitello'" <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Fast Flux Workgroup'" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Rasmussen/Piscitello action 4.a
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:26:28 -0700

Yes, that would make me more comfortable.  ICANN ought to be more of a
regulator than it is, but it clearly 'is' a regulator, i.e. "one who regulates"
-- verb (used with object), -lat⋅ed, -lat⋅ing.
1.      to control or direct by a rule, principle, method, etc.: to regulate
household expenses.
2.      to adjust to some standard or requirement, as amount, degree, etc.: to
regulate the temperature.
3.      to adjust so as to ensure accuracy of operation: to regulate a watch.
4.      to put in good order: to regulate the digestion.

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA  94104