ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Comment Analysis: Items 9q - 9v

  • To: "Diaz,Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Comment Analysis: Items 9q - 9v
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:08:43 -0700

Dave / Paul:

This is also my opinion on most of category 9, with the possible
exception of 9v (Virgo).  The suggestion to include victims of eCrime as
a stakeholder group is a new idea, and we should either (a) include it,
(b) omit it, or (c) point out that this is addressed by the inclusion of
law enforcement interests.

Thanks--

J.