ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Comment Analysis: Items 9q - 9v

  • To: dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Comment Analysis: Items 9q - 9v
  • From: Joe St Sauver <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:59:27 -0700

Dave mentioned:

#I would love to have attorneys who represent victims in ecriminal
#cases weigh in on this, do we know any?

With the caveat that I'm not sure how you're framing "victims" in
that usage, I'd suggest:

Jon Praed of the Internet Law Group is one example. See
http://www.i-lawgroup.com/

A couple of large Pacific Northwest firms that also come to mind are:

Kirkpatrick & Lockhart, Preston, Gates, Ellis LLC (their most famous client
is probably Microsoft), see http://www.klgates.com/

Perkins Coie (I really like their Internet law blog, see
http://www.digestiblelaw.com/advertising/BlogHome.aspx )
http://www.perkinscoie.com/

Regards,

Joe