ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Update from yesterday's call and proposed work flow

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Update from yesterday's call and proposed work flow
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 00:56:41 -0700

Dear All,

Unfortunately we had to cancel yesterday's call due to low turnout as a result
of conflicting schedules. It was therefore proposed to aim to continue the work
on the list in order to remain on schedule and finalize the report in time for
the Sydney meeting. In order to facilitate this, I'll be sending out separate
emails related to the sections, chapters and comments that still need to be
addressed. Everyone is encouraged to provide their input on the mailing list so
we might be able to resolve some of these issues on the next call on Wednesday
20 May at 14.30 UTC.

Thanks,

Marika