ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Was on call sporadically with phone issues - will pitch in

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Was on call sporadically with phone issues - will pitch in
  • From: Rod Rasmussen <rod.rasmussen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:29:29 -0700

Apologies to those on the call - don't know if anything I said actually was heard as I had all sorts of issues with my cell phone and/ or coverage this morning. Anyways, just wanted to say we've got an aggressive schedule now to meet, but it can be done if we all pitch in and just get this done now - consider it hard deadline time! James, I'll be happy to help with Sec. 9 if you want to loop me in on your thoughts by Friday so I can add content over the weekend.

Best,

Rod