ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Items for review on next call

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Items for review on next call
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:26:07 -0700

Marika and Team:

Thank you for preparing this consolidated list.  Our goal should be to
move through these last issues as expeditiously as possible.

Additionally, I have attached a "Draft FF Motion" for our review, which
we can also discuss.  Based upon the survey responses, our report
indicates that all of the items listed in "Next Steps" had some degree
of support.  As a result, I have included a brief description for each
in the "Resolved" portion of the motion.

Thank you,

J.