ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

[gnso-frn-dt] Chat Transcript FRN Call 5th December 2011 15 UTC

  • To: "gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-frn-dt] Chat Transcript FRN Call 5th December 2011 15 UTC
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 08:07:26 -0800

Marika Konings: FRN DT Meeting - 5 December 2011

Michele Neylon: just dialling in now

Michele Neylon: /me wabes

Marika Konings: hello!

Berry Cobb: That was a funny analogy James.  I will have to store that one away.

Bladel: We could have each member introduce each other. ;)

Mikey O'Connor: i'll volunteer -- doesn't sound hard

Bladel: Second for Mikey.

Michele Neylon: 3rded

Michele Neylon: or whatever the word is

Michele Neylon: http://cira.ca/legal/brandongray/

Michele Neylon: let's call a spade a spade

Michele Neylon: pretty much everything you need to know is in those docs I
linked to just now

Michele Neylon: Brandon Gray AKA DROC AKA DROA

Michele Neylon: completely unrelated. Buy an Irish castle
http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=628866

Michele Neylon: Mikey knows everyone sure

Berry Cobb: Marika, I think that was WRT to Cross TLD Reg Scam.  But perhaps
they may have both.

Marika Konings: I'll check

Michele Neylon: The cross TLD scam is a very messy one to track as the domains
aren't regged...

Michele Neylon: http://tmdenton.com/

Michele Neylon: http://cira.ca/legal/brandongray/  <<<  lots of background data

Michele Neylon: *cough*

Ken Stubbs: am in room now

Ken Stubbs: Timothy DentonTitle    Commissioner at Canadian Radio-Television
and Telecommunications CommissionDemographic info    Ottawa, Canada Area |
Internet Current:    Commissioner at CRTC, Member,Board of Trustees at ARIN
Past:    consultant at The Internet Society, consultant at ICANN, the Internet
Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, project executive, US CC1 publi...
Education:    University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa, McGill University
many years in domain name policy, telecommunications policy,

Michele Neylon:
http://www.asa.org.uk/ASA-action/Adjudications/2009/11/Domain-Registry-of-America/TF_ADJ_47583.aspx