ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

[gnso-frn-dt] For Final Review - Fake Renewal Notices Report

  • To: "gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-frn-dt] For Final Review - Fake Renewal Notices Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 02:07:14 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached for final review the Fake Renewal Notices Report. I've
accepted all the changes in the previous version so it is easier to see the
changes. This version includes the proposed executive summary, the attendance
information and some additional words to address Paul's comments. If there are
any glaring issues, please share those with the list by COB today. If no
further comments are received, I'll submit this report to the GNSO Council on
behalf of the Fake Renewal Notices Drafting Team tomorrow.

Thanks,

Marika