ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

[gnso-frn-dt] [gnso-irtpc] an interesting list of fake-renewal notices from Verizon

  • To: gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-frn-dt] [gnso-irtpc] an interesting list of fake-renewal notices from Verizon
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:54:50 -0600

hi all,

Sarah Deutsch gave me permission to push along this list of fake-renewal
notices -- she posted this to the BC list.  in my view it's quite useful and
interesting.

Sorry Sarah for the duplicate post, but i thought some people on this list
might want to reply to you...

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356