ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

Re: [gnso-frn-dt] Request from the GNSO Council

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-frn-dt] Request from the GNSO Council
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:06:48 -0700

Hi All,

For me either is fine (although there probably is a GNSO Council dinner on
Saturday evening that I'll need to attend), but do note that it probably
will not be possible to arrange a separate room or a conference bridge for
such a meeting. There may be a couple of sign-up rooms available on the
spot, but that I'll only be able to find out in Prague itself (I arrive
Friday morning).

With best regards,

Marika

>>> http://blog.blacknight.com/