ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

Re: [gnso-frn-dt] i had a go at a revised draft of the report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-frn-dt] i had a go at a revised draft of the report
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:20:18 -0400

Great points, Marika.  Then I suggest we forgo the pubic comment review tool
and present Marika's revised draft to the Council at the weekend session (if
time permits) or the Wednesday open meeting.  Mikey, please be sure to
sensitize the Council to the DT's scope limits and the need for careful
chartering to address all of the relevant issues - if/when Council decides to
initiate a formal PDP.