ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

[gnso-geo-dg] Principles and comments

  • To: gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-geo-dg] Principles and comments
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:11:13 -0300

Dear collegues,
I have drafted a document that includes the principles and comments recieved
until today.
After each paragraph I included the innitials of each of us, so we can
discuss on each topic during the call on Monday.
Please feel free to suggest adds or changes and also let me know if there is
missed information or any missunderstanding of the ideas.
Best regards
Olga