ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

[gnso-geo-dg] Agreed principles and proposed text

  • To: gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed principles and proposed text
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:28:32 -0300

Hi,
I am attaching a document that contains two parts:

1- the agreed principles and statements that are the result of our work
during last Monday call.

2- a proposed text draft by myself with contributions made by Robert for the
introduction and rephrase of some statement / principles.

Any comments are welcome, I think that I did not miss any agreed sentence
but in the case I did, just let me know and I include it.

Lets talk on Monday, have a nice weekend!

Olga