ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

RE: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday August 26th

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday August 26th
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:02:05 -0700

Looks good to me.

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday August
26th
From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, August 25, 2008 10:33 am
To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>

All:

Olga was too fast for me.  :-)

Set forth below are my proposed revisions to the first paragraph text.

A. Introduction
Pursuant to ICANN Board Resolution 07.92, the GNSO and other ICANN
bodies were invited to provide input to the ICANN staff on a proposal by
the ccNSO recommending that the ICANN Board appoint a community-wide
working group to further study and review the structure of ICANN's
present Geographic Regions and related issues.

RobH

424 558 4805

On 8/25/08 11:27 AM, "Olga Cavalli"